This article explains how to fix the error, "one or more constraints have not been satisfied" while creating a new SAPUI5 project through eclipse.
Eclipse version I am using is below -
Eclipse Java EE IDE for Web Developers.
Version: Kepler Service Release 2
Build id: 20140224-0627
When ever I try to create a new SAPUI5 project in eclipse, I got the error "one or more constraints have not been satisfied". This is how I fixed the error.
Eclipse > Window > Preferences > Java > Compiler > Compiler compliance level set from 1.4 to 1.6 (Please see the screen shot below)
PS: This solution was provided by Valter Araújo in SCN thread below: